"Client directed, outcome-informed, evidence-based practice"
Thoughts for today...
- "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice".
- "Worry is the dark-room where negatives are developed".
- "Determination determines the outcome"
- "Rejoice in the success of others, and know that there is plenty of success to go around for us all".
- "In seeking happiness for others, you find it in yourself".
- "The difference in people lies between their ears; the difference between one's present and one's future is having sufficient information on which to act, and then acting".
- "Don't procrastinate. Do that which needs doing, when it needs to be done".
- "It's not important how long you live; what is important is how you live in life".
- "Winners think constantly of what they can and will do. Losers think constantly of what they cannot do, and what they should have done".
- "The preparation of today will determine the achievement of tomorrow".
- "Why not? Why not now? Why not me?".
- "Just because we might have pain in our lives, doesn't mean that we have to be one".
- "The shortest way to achieve many things is to do only one thing at a time".
- "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are".
- "Life is full of choices - even choosing not to choose is making a choice".
- "When fixing things, you only need two tools: CRC & Duct tape. If it doesn't move & it should, use CRC. If it moves, & it shouldn't, use the tape".
- "If you always speak the truth, you won't have to worry about remembering what you did and didn't say".
- "Gather up the past, and invest it in the future"
- "It is well to give when asked, but it is better to give unasked."
- "Only the first two steps to achieve something are the difficult steps:
1/ The Planning.
2/ The Getting Started.
- "We tend to teach best that which we once needed the most".
- "Great minds discuss ideas; mediocre minds discuss events; small minds discuss people".
- "You will never know what lies ahead of you in life, if you keep on looking back".
- "The more you say, the less people remember".
- "Whatever you look for - that is what you'll find".