"Client directed, outcome-informed, evidence-based practice"
Thoughts for today...
- "The preparation of today will determine the achievement of tomorrow".
- "If you don't do the work, you won't get the benefits"
- "While work may be good, and even enjoyable, it is not as important as the happiness of the family".
- Faith which refuses to face indisputable facts is but little faith. Truth is always gain, however hard it is to accommodate ourselves to it. To linger in any kind of untruth proves to be a departure from the straight way of faith.
- Albert Schweitzer
(1875 - 1965)
German missionary, theologian, organist, surgeon, humanitarian
- "We will never learn to live right, until we learn how to think right".
- "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of".
- "I cannot change yesterday, I can make the most of today, and look forward with hope toward tomorrow".
- "Never give up hope for anyone - miracles happen every day".
- "People who fly into a rage overheat their engines, and make bad landings".
- "You need courage, faith, & perserverence to survive; in the absence of these in yourself, tap into someone elses".
- "If you eat well, and stay fit, you're still going to die anyway".
- "The shortest way to achieve many things is to do only one thing at a time".
- "History records the success of people who had both goals, & a sense of direction"
- "The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything."
-- Edward Phelps
- "While you may be able to give without loving, you can't love without giving".
- "Where better is possible, good enough is not enough".
- "Progress is not without its price".
- "Success comes in cans, failure comes in can'ts".
- "The hand that gives always gathers".
- "Does everything you do positively benefit everyone whom it affects?".
- "I will speak ill of no one and speak all the good I know of everyone".
- "If men could regard the events of their own lives with more open minds, they would frequently discover that they did not really desire the things they failed to obtain."
-- Andre Maurois
- "One person can make a difference - are you that person?".
- "Never, never, never quit".
- "Man's way leads to a hopeless end - God's way leads to an endless hope".