"Client directed, outcome-informed, evidence-based practice"
Thoughts for today...
- "Don't rely on others to give you your self-esteem, nor leave it in their hands, or you will never risk being really honest with them".
- "Keep yourself clean & bright, because you are the window through which you must see the world".
- "A person without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder".
- "We will never learn to live right, until we learn how to think right".
- "The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."
- "You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets".
- "A conscience is what hurts, when all your other parts feel so good".
- "Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals".
- "If you look like your passport picture, then you prabably NEED the trip".
- "There is no limit to what you can achieve - provided of course that you don't mind who gets the credit"
- "Two men looked through prison bars - one saw the mud on the ground and the other saw the stars in the sky".
- "To forgive and forget is far better to resent & remember. If the issues not dead, then don't bury it, or the smell will eventually overwhelm you".
- "The last key in the bunch is often the one to open the lock".
- "One rule broken weakens all the rest".
- "Some succeed because they are destined to. Most succeed because they are determined to".
- "The only people who don't make mistakes are the people who never do anything".
- "Be strong enough to accept the help of others".
- "You never get any fun out of things you haven't done"
- "Happiness is not something you find; it is something that you choose to create. Likewise for misery".
- "Have an attitude of gratitude, and never forget those who helped you along the way".
- "No person has ever gone blind looking on the bright side of life".
- "In many ways, we are the creators of our own surroundings and situations"
- "Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity".
- "Under pressure, eggs crack, and coal turns to diamond; the same can be said for people".
- "A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do".